– VA provides a Medical Benefits Package to all enrolled Veterans.
– VA operates an annual enrollment system that helps to manage the provision of health care by providing an overall population of benefits.
– The enrollment system ensures that Veterans who are eligible can get care.
– VA applies a variety of factors in determining Veterans’ eligibility for enrollment, but once enrolled, that Veteran remains enrolled.
– All veterans are potentially eligible.
– To determine your eligibility for VA health care benefits, visit http://www.va.gov/healtheligibility/Library/tools/Quick_Eligibility_Check/index.asp
– Personal Care Services / HHA
Additional assistance is available at the following resources:
– Find your local VA health care facility’s Enrollment Office by visiting, http://www2.va.gov/directory/guide/home.asp
– Veterans Health Benefits Service Center: 1.877.222.VETS (8387)